Thursday, March 6, 2008

Photos prior to Accutane




This photo was taken a lil over a year ago. Looking at this now makes me think how CLEAR my skin appears, that is, compared to now! I bet you don't see "bad" skin, huh? Well, I've learned how to compensate through make-up, lighting, and allowing only the "good" pics to get through.








This was the same time. Unfortunately, I never took any photos without makeup, therefore you won't see any good before pics. And by good, I mean those nasty buggers blazing on my face. btw, that's my honey, who I must mention has been very supportive of my decision to go on Accutane. And, I may add, knows all the right things to say when I'm at the end of my rope with my skin.










THIS is a perfect example of how I would edit photos, use poor lighting, or my CELL to make sure that photos were never too clear.



Ok, so, let's back up again shall we? First of all, if I wasn't me, but you, I would say to myself "Really? I don't see any acne." Maybe your's is worse. Maybe you haven't any fair photos that you would share. I have seen worse. I see others with terrible, heartbreaking acne and it makes me sad. I often say to myself, "Jill, it could be so much worse." Then I beat myself up. I won't try to convince you how severe my case is.


I really have much more important things to tell you, like my side-effects since beginning Accutane and if I've had any improvements. Isn't that what you're just dying to know???

1 comment:

Reese's Blog said...

Have you had any other side effects we should know about?