Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Accutane day 77

Hey there Everyone! So, I think today is about my 77th of faithfully taking ACCUTANE! What's that?--3 1/2 MONTHS!

I'm just gonna go on and pat myself on the back, because I'm TERRIBLE at taking medication.

I've taken some photos of recent disasters on my face. Although, I seem to be noticing a difference. Less breakouts. A ton of redness, flakes and a couple scabs (can only blame myself for those), but less PIMPLES.

As a matter of fact!!!!----All (well, almost all) of my blackheads
on my nose, chin and forehead
are.......
YOU
GUESSED
IT!...
GONE!!
And the regular "pimps" are completely different than they used to be. I won't get into specifics, but
I will say that their consistency has changed dramatically.
I'm kinda under the weather today, yet optimistic.

No comments: